Monday 28 October 2013

Journaism Part Two



JOURNALLISM PART 2: DIVISION SCHOOL PRESS CONFERENCE

DSPC is one of the most prestigious and difficult contest in Journalism. It’s really difficult to get in for the Regional School Press Conference. But I’ve been a super blessed person. I was able to enter and of course, that is a thing and he’s also there :D. The goos thing about that is that I was able to stay to my happiness. As you all know, I already have my happiness and I never thought that it is going to be at journalism so I’m so lucky. If I just know that journalism is going to be super happy like that, maybe I won’t quit back when I was in second year.
            My September was a very great month. He came, I was also able to forget, got rid of all the bitterness in my heart. But the maybe, of course there is an exchange for my slot for RSPC. My happiness in September did not talk to me. He did not even approached me and give a congratulations. It sucks you know because we always used to talk back when it was training only but he did not. I even approached me in the first day but he just gave a “boast smile”. This part made me very sad but you know, we’re going to be on the same training anyway so let’s see if he’s going to approach me. Anyway…
            At first I thought my life is as miserable as hell. I really hate my life because I’m not really blessed. Actually, I’m very worried about what will happen to me at DSPC. I don’t know if my October is going to be as blessed also.

 
             
The power of prayer will be your biggest key in achieving things in life. I really do pray to God that I really want to gain a slot for the RSPC, to give me enough contest and of course thanked him for all the blessings. God can make things possible and he’s always going to be there for you and make you a strong individual.
             
Believe in yourself. Believe that you can do anything that you desire to have. You have to be very confident about what will be the outcome of your work. You have to trust yourself.
             
Focus on what are you doing. You can never make mistake if you’re focused and that is the thing that I assure you. There will be no mistakes to be done.
           
Retain your angst. It can really help you a lot in boosting your self-confidence. You can do anything with the angst you possess.
So there you have it. I hope you enjoyed my sharing of recent experience and tips on how to success. Good day everyone!

Be True, ALWAYS- RM


No comments:

Post a Comment