Tuesday 10 December 2013

WAYS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH PEOPLE WHO BRAG 101



Ways on how to deal with people who brag 101
            I’m actually having a very hard time especially when it comes to adapting. I’m snob, I’m going to admit it but if I really found you annoying, well I really found you. I’m not going to talk to you or to like you since I really don’t like you. Anyway, there is this man who’s really a bragger. He’s actually very annoying ‘coz he boast a lot and I think that is not appropriate anymore. So here comes with this guy where I really do have a difficult time to deal with. Actually, the first time that we met was OK. We talked a lot and I also thought that he had a crush on me, joke! He’s actually always there for me whenever I struggle but here comes a time that I came to know his personality and it’s really disappointing because I really expected a lot from him not on crush actually. So now that I’m having a hard time dealing with this guy, I thought of something. I thought of the ways on how to deal with people who brag A LOT. So here it goes.


1.      FACE HIM, DON’T BE AFRAID

Every human has their own weaknesses. So you should not care if he’s taller than you or bigger than you or if he has many accompany. All you need to do is to face him. Accept the fact that it is his nature, to brag. You can’t do anything about it. That’s what he is so stop pulling it away from him.

2.      IF YOU CAN’T FACE HIM, IGNORE HIM

This is the easiest thing for me to do. Since I’m a snob I can easily ignore things. So of you think that the PERSON THAT IS BRAGGING is too much, and then just ignore him. Try your very best not to be affected by his actions (which is total bragging) and try to do your best.

3.      IF YOU REALLY CAN’T IGNORE AND IT STILL ANNOYS YOU, TRY TO BEAT HIM
That is maybe the hardest thing to do but I guess that would actually work a lot if you don’t want to talk to him directly. If he still brags, then try to do your best to surpass him. It is not always necessary to stuck yourself with him so I guess a little bit of shame for him will put him on his place.

REMINDER: In doing this, try to focus on your SUBJECT ONLY. If you want to lessen up his BRAGGING ATTITUDE, then just on him. Don’t affect other people. ENJOY!!!! :D

Be True, ALWAYS- RM

No comments:

Post a Comment